Sometimes Sri Sanatana used to stay at Mahaban. One day he saw some cowherd boys playing on the banks of the Yamuna, and amongst them was one boy whom he thought was Madana Gopala.
"Is that my Madana Gopala playing there? No it must be one of the local village boys."
Then on another day as he was passing by the Yamuna, there again he saw that same boy and thought, "This time let me wait and see where he goes." Finally as the evening approached the boys finished playing and set out for their respective homes.
Following behind that particular boy, sure enough, Sanatana saw him enter the temple. Then he could understand that Madana Gopala goes every day to the banks of the Jamuna to play with the other boys.
- Ploy to win freedom
- Letter to Chaitanya
- Sanatana’s dream
- Same Boy
- Cowherd girl
- Cowherd boy
- Catu Puspanjali
- Madana Gopal
- Compassion for People - Rupa Sanatana Anupama
- Common to Married and Renounced People
- Samskara Dipika - For Renounced People
- Satkriya sara dipika - For Married People
- Combining Knowledge and Devotion
- Sri Ramanuja sampradaya to Chaitanyite Vaishnava
- Forutnate Parents
- Rupa and Sanathans Mercy to Jiva / Clarifications
- Chaitanya instruction to Rupa - Sanatana
- Voyage of Sanatan Goswami
- ▼ July (23)